AIM OF THE COURSE
This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator
- Confirm competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This qualification is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a senior business administration role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who have worked in an entry level business administration role or who’ve been working at that level for a short period of time and are looking to further develop their managerial skills.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 3 Business Administration or related qualification.
The NCFE Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland,1 and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
There are many ways to learn with The Tess Group
Get our course brochure
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.