This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to successfully work in customer services
- Develop learners’ skills in communication, resolving queries and meeting customers’ needs
- Build learners’ knowledge of the principles of customer service.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Develop customer service skills that can be relied upon by employers in a range of industries
- Provide learners with the skills and knowledge needed to communicate effectively with customers and provide effective customer service.
This is a cross-sector qualification aimed at current and prospective customer service workers. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge needed to be a customer service worker, covering competencies applicable to a wide range of contexts.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
The NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland,1 and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
There are many ways to learn with The Tess Group
Get our course brochure
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.