AIM OF THE COURSE
This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful manager
- Confirm competence of those already fulfilling a managerial role
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to managerial roles, such as communication, presentation skills and project management.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a manager.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This qualification is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in an entry level managerial role within any sector or industry. It’s ideal for those who are new to the managerial role or who’ve been working at that level for a short period of time.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
The NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Management has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland,1 and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
There are many ways to learn with The Tess Group
Get our course brochure
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.