This qualification aims to:
- Provide learners with the skills they need to operate as a successful manager
- Confirm competence of those already fulfilling a senior managerial role
- Allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to senior managerial roles, such as business process, strategic change and risk management.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- Understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a manager.
This qualification is designed for learners aged 18 and above who are working in in a senior managerial role.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification.
However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 4 qualification.
The NCFE Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
There are many ways to learn with The Tess Group
Get our course brochure
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.