AIM OF THE COURSE
The qualification covers the range of activities and processes carried out by trainee recruitment consultants and resourcers working within a recruitment business. These include:
- Supporting the recruitment processes
- Researching candidates through social media networking
- Using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) system for recruitment purposes
- Contributing to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Pre-selecting candidates
- Developing working relationships with colleagues.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This qualification has been designed for learners who work or want to work in recruitment. It allows learners to practise their skills and apply the knowledge required for career progression in the recruitment sector as recruitment consultants or resourcers. It is also flexible, allowing learners to choose units that best fit their needs, whilst at the same time ensuring that essential areas of knowledge and skill are covered.
The qualification and credit framework (QCF) is a way of recognising achievement through the award of credit for units and qualifications.
There are many ways to learn with The Tess Group
Get our course brochure
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.