Not quite a Friday… but I am here to share with you TESS’ Top Tips to surviving Lockdown 2.0 after my 10th week at TESS. We all need to look after our mental health, especially with the gloomy evenings, not being able to get out and keep yourself busy is hard!! I am extremely lucky to still be working in the office for the majority of my week, that little bit of interaction with my work colleagues is vital and sticking to a routine is what is keeping me sane!
If you would like to learn more about how to look after your own mental health, understanding how other people go through it and spread awareness of how to deal with it, then get into contact with us to get enrolled on our FREE mental health awareness course.
TESS’ TOP TIPS:
1. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚. We like the “eat, sleep, share TESS’ social media posts, repeat” routine.
2. 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩.
Too much negativity can be detrimental to your mental health – why don’t you read through The TESS Groups website instead? (www.thetessgroup.com
) Or read our blogs that are uploaded weekly!
3. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙! Check up on your friends, family, neighbours – it’s essential to share love in a time when it might be the only thing keeping someone else going. We may be experts in apprenticeships, but we also specialise in being there for you; our inbox is always open.
4. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜. Whether it’s a quick walk to escape the office chair you’ve been sat in all day or a full blown home workout off youtube – getting a daily dose of these happy chemicals really makes a difference. If you head over to our Instagram (@tessgroup) we will be providing a daily story update of what keeps us busy in the office for every day of lockdown.
5. 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨… Keeping yourself busy by focusing on YOU, will take your mind off everything. Why don’t you try one of TESS’s online courses that are completely FREE to do, and will accredit you with a recognised qualification! You may also need some tasty snacks to keep you going through the online webinars.
If you have any you would like to share with us then please head over to our social media accounts and drop us a message!
Thank you for taking the time to read another one of my blogs – I hope you enjoyed it and can take some of our advice on board!
Remember – we are always here to be a helping hand as much as we are to guide you on a road towards learning development; at TESS, we put our customers first! 🙂