Our Distance and E-learning packages are specially designed to support learning without the need for face to face interaction.
Our team of highly trained trainers, deliver the training and support via an online web-based platforms over a 2-4 delivery sessions. The learner will then need to complete a reflective question workbook that will be issued and completed following on from the session. These workbooks will then be sent to one of our trainers who will review and feedback to the learner.
Our E-Learning platform is designed so that a learner can log on to a “self learn zone”, where they will have access to resources for the qualification, and then will have to answers knowledge based questions on the learning zone. Once completed, one of our trainers will review the answers and feedback to the learner.
Our Distance and E- Learning Brochure
Below are a more in depth view of the contents of these training and assessment courses-
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 IT Skills
- More courses added weekly.
- Digital Skills L1 or L2
- Mental Health Problems
- Social Media
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Certificate in Counselling
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care
- Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Certificate in Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
- Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition
- Certificate in Information, Advice and Guidance
- Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Certificate in Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Difficulties
- Certificate in Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Certificate in Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment
Full funded by the ESF and ESFA in the Black Country, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Hertfordshire, SEMLEP, Coventry and Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, Solent and New Anglia.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 210 500