Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
Around 15% of people have a learning difficulty, which means they can find it harder to learn certain skills. If you’re looking to improve your understanding and awareness of learning difficulties, this is the course for you. You will learn about a range of specific learning difficulties, including ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia. It’s great for people working in a variety of sectors, such as healthcare, social care and education.
- The characteristics of ADHD, ADD, dyslexia and dyscalculia
- How specific learning difficulties can affect children and adults in different ways
- The importance of early diagnosis
- The various assessment methods available to diagnose specific learning difficulties
- How individuals can be supported to gain, start and continue with study and employment