NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (Entry)
- Find and Use Information
- Safety and Security When Using Data and Digital Devices
- Communicating and Collaborating Online
- Using Word Processing Software
- Using a computer
Digital Skills, once a niche skillset, are now a workplace essential. The Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills qualification will allow learners to demonstrate their understanding and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners to progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required. This qualification will provide opportunities to acquire several practical skills with the objective of this qualification enabling learners to apply digital skills in personal and business situations, to understand how to maintain safety and security when using data and devices and to find and use information using digital resources to facilitate own learning and career progression.
The objectives of this qualification are to enable learners to:
- apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- understand how to maintain safety and security when using data and devices
- find and use information
- use digital resources to facilitate own learning and career progression
- communicate socially and professionally using technology
- use word processing software to create straightforward text and documents
What are the Progression Routes after the course is finished?