NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Communication in a Business Environment
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Principles of providing administration services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Store and Retrieve information
- Handle mail
- Collate and report data
- Provide administration support for meetings
- Deliver customer service
- Principles of team leading
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration aims to develop learners’ knowledge and skills in carrying out a range of administrative and business support functions. The objective of this qualification is to develop and accredit learners’ competence in a wide range of administrative duties.
Skills and knowledge developed can be applied to a number of industries and job roles. The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
- develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator
This qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above who are working in or looking to work in a business administration role or similar. There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
What are the Progression Routes after the course is finished?